
United Streaming is working. In fact, we added some extra stuff that will make it even better. Check it out! Let me know if you have forgotten or need a password.
If you use Responders, it will take a bit to get the names loaded. I would like to wait until the names settle down a bit with Renaissance.
As you can see, at the elementary schools the projectors are not in and mounted yet. I guess the projectors are here but not the cables, but they have been ordered so keep thinking where you would like your projector mounted. They will go through the wall if the cables.
My Access names need to be imported too, but the same applies as with the Responders. I am thinking next week.
If you are interested in hosting a blog for your class and want help, let me know. It can be used to share student work, to give a set of directions, show examples, etc. I might suggest you switch to EduBlog, and I can give a list of do's and don'ts for privacy purposes. Here is an example of one such Web log.
http://washakiewestthird.blogspot.com/
P.S. Deb, Barb, Vicky, and Angie-I have made your requests but had to leave a message and haven't heard back.
Thank You! Let me know if I can help. ~Denise