Friday, January 9, 2009

Update on Repairs

  • Barb's Airliner is causing me the greatest of problems. I loaded some software on the advice from my friend from India-now there is some software conflicts, and I am not sure which one of the Bluetooths is the one I loaded.--Ouch-I have not been happy with tech support because I don't talk to a real person most of the time or I can't understand him if I do and/or when I do understand, there is so much commotion in their work place, all I hear is shuffling and background noise-Ugh! Enough of my whining now...
  • Bulbs came in for Kristin and Duane's projection system.I got batteries to West.
  • I need to call about Dean's router regarding the software message.
  • There have been lots of printer fixes lately.
  • New students have moved in so, I am loading new names in to My Access. I bet I will need to do Orchard too-let me know.